Monday, October 18, 2010

This Amazing Band:

called Crystal Fighters. they have me & hold my deep attention. I use a site to get a lot of new & more obscure music and these fine folks were there. I don't really know what caught my attention, I usually look for recent releases of things I have NEVER heard of, thus stumbling upon their awesomeness.
Their album Star Of Love is constantly in rotation on my PC & I cannot wait for them to (hopefully) put out a vinyl & come to the US around the west coast.

Even though I am unsure of the member consistency (two women & men, one woman & three men) the photos of "them" are also fabulous, as well as their great ideas/very low budget done right videos.



Get their album on their official website :http://crystalfighters.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment