Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I shop Banana Republic accessories

I was inspired by a young confused High School girl that is turning into a voodoo wannabe teenage witch.

 A small dark night bag for running in the moonlight but still having somewhere to keep your bones.
Double, triple, quadruple, this bracelet, for maximum effect.
 This scarf doesn't fit well into the mix, and that is how I want it. Kind of the unexpected piece that is just "there."
 This ring is the best spooky, astrological thing I have seen that is so main stream, inexpensive, and not at all cheesy.
Could I love this more? No. The use of chain sizes alone is worth the money since I do not see that trend going away, but the nice bright stones would go well with so much, it's like a neutral.





Shop for yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment