Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back to things that I love

 I have been skipping out on posting a lot lately. Seeing things I want to post & talk about, but alas, don't really find time.

Guess what I have today, TIME! I washed my carpets & am still waiting for them to dry (thus my excuse for runway ogling)

What a perfect time to ogle. Burberry's Fall show was one of their most amazing collections of coats. Lately we have looked to them for a twist of the ever classic fits, BUT, this show was very different to me. Not only were the colors extremely on, the shapes were even better. Everything looks like it came from an amazing vintage store. Quirky details of puffed sleeves (and I don't just mean the shoulders) to the fabulous toggles.

                                       First, I do like this cape, but I love the black cuff on the arm that looks VERY Batmanesque. 

 This color will forever be a staple. I don't care what season or year. Did I mention that this hat will sell out so fast that people are going to have to do some DYI's.
.
This shape is my favorite. Not only is it a total revamp of a classic trench, it looks like it can beat the cold winter weather with it's thickness.

Of course, there had to be fur of some sort. I am not a supporter of real fur, but I can see where it has it's place in fashion (just wish it was faux fur) and that place is exaggerated and on someones shoulders!

Yes to this all. Not only do I love the ropey bow belt, but the texture of this fabric makes this shape even more luxurious and feminine.

Of course, the man himself Christopher Bailey looks amazing in his speckled suit. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment