Sunday, September 11, 2011

I remember

Ten years ago today, I remember. I was 14. I was in English class, I had a very boring, dry, teacher. Our desks were all in a circle & our principal made an announcement. I do NOT remember how he put it. I really had no idea what was going on. I remember being shuffled into the class next door, the class that had a television. Then I saw the images of the towers burning. I remember not thinking much. I didn't understand anything that was happening, I didn't realize that thousands of people were dying/going to die. I did not cry. I didn't really understand fully about what had happened until later. A teacher in my school lost a brother that day. I know today has been a very hard day for everyone, some a lot more than others. Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment